Aside from Amie’s culinary work, Amie spent years in corporate America working for Ralph Lauren Corporate, VOGUE Magazine and the N.B.A. in marketing and branding. She also worked as the Culinary Nutritionist for the N.B.A. Fit Program and has served as a Spokesperson & Brand Ambassador for many brands and organizations.
Amie works closely with national brands creating marketing and branding campaigns as well as content. She develops strategies using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google Plus while working with a diversified portfolio of media outlets making public appearances, creating content and PR materials, social media marketing campaigns and filming TV and online segments tailored to the needs of each client. Amie works individually with each brand focusing on their offering, service and products.
She works with brands and organizations traveling to their headquarters, working as a spokesperson, helping with marketing and branding techniques as well as recipe development, food styling and professional food photography.
The Healthy Apple is an online destination for gluten-free and dairy-free ‘Clean’ recipes reaching beyond the blog and into magazines, TV, radio and events. For a look at Amie’s Press, please visit her Press Page. Below is a list of services that Amie provides, however she is open to new ideas as well as collaborating on your goals for the future. For a full list of services, please contact Amie at TheHealthyApple@Gmail.com.
- Recipe Development
- Professional Food Photography & Food Styling (Amie can develop the recipes and photographs for the brand website OR she can photograph existing brand recipes for the brand’s website).
- Restaurant Menu Photography & Food Styling (Amie can develop photography for restaurant menus and advertisements with images of restaurant menu items and offerings).
- Content Creation
- Content Distribution
- Press Trips
- Media Tours
- Satellite Media Tours
- Trade Shows
- T.V. Appearances
- Social Media Consulting
- Marketing & Branding Consulting
- Food Marketing
- Brand Marketing
- Writing Press Releases and Marketing Collateral
- Developing Website and Social Media Content for your Brand
- Twitter Parties
- Facebook Q&A
- Vlog (Video Blog Posts)
- Sponsored Posts
- Spokesperson/Brand Ambassador
- Conferences & Seminars
- Food Festivals
- Public Speaking
And if you’re a start-up brand looking to take it to the next level, check out my Blog & Career Consulting Services.